On The Rocks by Gillian Jones
On The Rocks by author Gillian Jones is on sale for 99 pennies for a limited time!
★ ☆ #99 cent sale ★ ☆ On the Rocks by Gillian Jones ★Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1MfbLtK ★Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1Je5mKR ★Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/1MtJ4fO ★Amazon AU: http://bit.ly/1Oi8nll Braunwyn Four years ago, losing the love of my life almost destroyed me. Years of being labeled and looked upon with disdain by everyone in my hometown almost wrecked me. Four years ago, I became a mother and together we were enough… until I met him. He wanted to rebuild my broken —I just didn’t know how to let him. This is my story, of how one man’s love changed everything I thought I knew about life, love and myself. Can Levi Eddison prove to be my restoration? Levi Everything in my world changed the day Braunwyn Daniels walked into my pub. She was a woman of many contradictions. I recognized the happiness and sorrow each fighting its way to the surface from deep within. I was drawn to her immediately. Behind her long legs, chestnut brown hair and beautiful eyes lay a damaged soul. I needed to change that —I just didn’t know how. This is my story of how I met a broken girl and vowed to make her whole. In the end, it turns out I knew nothing about true happiness until Braunwyn Daniels let me love her. Note to reader: On The Rocks is about surviving the aftermath of suicide, and believing in love again. On The Rocks is on sale until Friday, March 11th - please share as many times as you can! Teasers can be found below. We appreciate your support! |
7 Months (Time for Love, #7) By Bethany Lopez Contemporary Romance Release Date: Mar 24, 2016 Exclusive iBooks Pre-order Get it for $.99 - http://apple.co/1KCxHgf Read the 1st Chapter Now - https://itun.es/i6Sy992 7 MONTHS - BLURB: Tough, dry-witted, and intelligent, Ming has worked her whole life to be a successful lawyer, great friend, and dutiful daughter. Her focus has been on her career, but now she's thirty-five, and the last of her friends to be single. Ming knows what she needs... A man who communicates, who won't be intimidated by her position, a partner. She knows this, but all she wants is him...
After working side by side with his brother, Brock for years, Brady has followed his dream and become a police officer. Protecting and serving comes naturally to him, it's what he was born to do, which is why he doesn't know what to do with a woman who doesn't need his strength and protection.
...

Comments
Post a Comment