COVER REVEAL
Title: Pieces of Him
Author: Alice Tribue
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Cover Design: Letitia Hasser at RBA Designs
Release Date: January 25, 2016
BLURB
You want the truth?
The truth is there’ll never be enough time in the world to figure out how to go back.
I’ll never come up with a way to change the outcome.
The truth is I don’t need to hear I have a son.
I can’t deny it’s real because he’s the living, breathing proof my life is out of control.
But the truth is I love him.
The truth is it’s just him and me for the foreseeable future…
Until I met a girl who crossed my heart and changed it all.
Emelia was a bright star in my abandoned sky, and it would take a miracle to keep her there.
I’ll fight for miracles, though, because losing them would mean losing pieces of me.
GOODREADS LINK: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28097808-pieces-of-him
AUTHOR BIO
Alice Tribue lives with her husband and daughter in New Jersey. She has a bachelors degree in communications and is currently working on her masters degree. She spends most of her free time reading, writing, and when the weather permits lounging out on a beach.
AUTHOR LINKS
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alice-Montalvo-Tribue/216980565108887
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMTribue
Website: https://alicemontalvotribue.wordpress.com/
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6949931.Alice_Montalvo_Tribue
@givemebooksblog and @AMTribue
7 Months (Time for Love, #7) By Bethany Lopez Contemporary Romance Release Date: Mar 24, 2016 Exclusive iBooks Pre-order Get it for $.99 - http://apple.co/1KCxHgf Read the 1st Chapter Now - https://itun.es/i6Sy992 7 MONTHS - BLURB: Tough, dry-witted, and intelligent, Ming has worked her whole life to be a successful lawyer, great friend, and dutiful daughter. Her focus has been on her career, but now she's thirty-five, and the last of her friends to be single. Ming knows what she needs... A man who communicates, who won't be intimidated by her position, a partner. She knows this, but all she wants is him...
After working side by side with his brother, Brock for years, Brady has followed his dream and become a police officer. Protecting and serving comes naturally to him, it's what he was born to do, which is why he doesn't know what to do with a woman who doesn't need his strength and protection.
...
Comments
Post a Comment